BBO Discussion Forums: Version 1.0.5 of Full Disclosure Available - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Version 1.0.5 of Full Disclosure Available

#1 User is offline   fred 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2005-September-09, 17:51

Only changes in this version are bug fixes and cosmetic improvements.

In terms of functionality, this program is now pretty close to where I want it to be for the first "official release" (most likely that will happen the next time we release a version of BBO by automatic download). The user interface might change substantially between now and then, but don't expect much in terms of new functionality in the near future.

Uday and I will soon starting working on intergrating FD into BBO in various ways.

At some point we are going to start looking for volunteers to work on creating system definition files for things like SAYC, a 2/1 System (BB Advanced?, Bridge World Standard?), perhaps a simple version of Precision, WJ2005...

We expect that the vast majority of BBO members will use these files (or minor variations of them) when they play on our site.

If you think you might be interested in working on this project, keep watching this space. It won't be long until I make a post that attempts to get this started.

Click here to download the latest version of Full Disclosure!

For a description of this (free) program and for download instructions, click on the following link:

Click here for original Full Disclosure post!

Fred Gitelman
Bridge Base Inc.
www.bridgebase.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users