• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Transfers over overcalls

#1 User is offline   MesSer 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2003-September-14, 07:34

Moo y'll!

I'm getting interested about transfers during normal competetive bidding sequences. And I was wondering if there is somewhere on the net where you can read more about this.

I'm not talking about transfers over 1NT-openings and 1NT-overcalls but after (1d)-1h-(p) and similar sequences. Anyone know where to find information about this?

Thanks in advice.
/MesSer

#2 User is offline   csdenmark 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2003-September-14, 09:57

Hi Dan

Look into Meckwell - here you will find!

Not exactly over 1D - because that refers to note 25, nearly impossible to understand - but else OK

#3 User is offline   Cascade 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows
  • Interests:Juggling, Unicycling

Posted 2003-September-14, 14:31

I got a message telling me I was unauthorized to view this link.

Wayne Burrows
Wayne Burrows

I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon

#4 User is offline   csdenmark 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2003-September-14, 15:10

Yes Wayne - my message were for Dan - and he is member and will not have the rejection you received. Please follow the instructions from this help site - and you will be able to watch the files yourself:

http://groups.msn.co...FILES/help.msnw

#5 User is offline   Cascade 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows
  • Interests:Juggling, Unicycling

Posted 2003-September-14, 16:53

Yes Wayne - my message were for Dan - and he is member and will not have the rejection you received. Please follow the instructions from this help site - and you will be able to watch the files yourself:

http://groups.msn.co...FILES/help.msnw

I am a member (or at least I was).

But I cant seem to log-in.

Wayne
Wayne Burrows

I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon

#6 User is offline   csdenmark 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2003-September-14, 17:25

I dont know which name you have chosen - so I am unable to check whether you have signed up. For you using english it is not so difficult - just press the join now button. If you are a member- cookies will sign you in - else you just need to state your net-passport. Opening web-sites via Windows Messenger - you will aut. be signed in for net-passport.

I have never deleted any who have signed up! I dont care about such - this procedure is the terms of free service provided by MSN and I have nothing with that to do. Only to inform how to handle - and acc. to my knowledge nobody have problems after they have signed up.

No problem - I have mailed you a selfextracting file where you will find sys-files for several systems - incl. Meckwell and incl. the interference file.

#7 User is offline   mishovnbg 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Bridge - new bidding systems, psyches; Computers - education, service, program; Computer games great fan :-)

Posted 2003-September-14, 20:16

Hi Messer!
Dan post here in forum link to system, where you can find about transfers in competitive bidding: http://www.bridgemat...com/victory.htm.
I am also interested to comment sometimes with you this matter, because I play transfers too.
Misho
MishoVnBg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users